- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Yellow Cardstock
- Black Ribbon
- Circle punch or cutter
- Alphabet Stamps & Ink
- Black Marker
- Hole Punch
- Your favorite Glue or Adhesive
What You Do:
- Stamp half your bags with the word "Trick" and half with the word "Treat".
- Cut out 1 yellow cardstock circle for each bag and attach with glue about half way down bag (where you will fold).
- Fill your bags with treats (you can make some bags tricks if you want to).
- Fold down the top half of your bag.
- Punch 4 holes in the yellow circle - 2 sets of 2 holes, close together.
- Take a length of black ribbon, thread the two ends up through one set of holes and tie a knot. Trim to bat wing length.
- Repeat with the other pair of holes.
catch you soon -