So Dresden, over at CreatingMotherhood.com did a totally fun game on her blog today. Have you ever played Scattergories? You know, that game with the weird shaped letter die?
Well today, she created a blog version. . .and I decided to play along, because it's fun! It looks like this:
Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest.
(and have fun – this is silliness!)
1 )What is your favorite thing to write about?
2) Something you would never write about
Formidable topics like sex, religion and politics. Although, you never know. . .
3) Something you would love to read other people writing about
Fashion (have I used that word already??)
4) Something you would cook from a recipe on someone’s site
5) Something you would tell strangers about your blog/ site
Full of GREAT information and helpful tips!
6) Something you would tell your mother/father/ parent person to write about
Fashion. . .okay, maybe not. . .although my mom was a TOTAL Fashionista.
7) Some place that you would love spend the day writing
France. . .south of
8 ) Something you would say to your neighbor if she had a comment section
Find more time to play bridge!
9) Some blogger you would like to have dinner with
Fadra from AllthingsFadra.com
10) Something you will tweet when you finally write a post after a slump
FIST BUMP this post is done!
Feel free to play along on Dresden's blog, in the comments section here, or on your own blog.
catch you soon -