Grave Digger and all his friends will be rolling into The Wells Fargo Center tomorrow, Friday, October 3, 2014 for three shows. You can catch all the action on Friday Night at 7:30pm (Gates open at 6:30p) or Saturday at 1pm and again at 7pm.
If you've never been, here are some things to know:
- It's loud. No, really - it's LOUD. I bring ear protection for the kids.
- It's dusty. Those big tires kick up a lot of dirt.
- It's exciting. There's a lot of racing and showmanship.
- It's fun. There's breathtaking stunts and amazing power.
- The drivers are kid-friendly. Kids make signs and ask for autographs.
For decades, Monster Jam has been one of the biggest and most successful touring family shows in the world. That's pretty amazing right? You can get Kid Tickets for only $15 (based on availability).
It's a fun family night out that your kids won't soon forget!
Hope to see you there!
catch you soon -