Today I printed pictures for weeks 9, 10 and what I had for the current week, 11 as well.
When I put week 9 together. . .I was still left with 4 of the small spots (Photo Pocket Pages Design A) empty. . .and I felt like I had nothing to say.
I started looking at the pictures. . .and thinking about the things we did and how we acted as a family that week. . .and I was able to journal three cards. . .highlighting some things.
I am still loving the project. . .I need to push myself to tell the stories under the pictures. . .I need to remember to take pictures, write in my Day One App. . .put it all together.
I am basically sticking with the Clementine Core kit - adding some random embellishments as I put the page together. In fact. . .I think I'm going to go add a label sticker to the picture in the bottom right of this page. . .
Looking at Week 10 and 11 I am already moving in a better direction. This project is definitely an evolution for me - both creatively and personally.
catch you soon -