I made this one for Ryan's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Day. This one is a flat card.
You can also make a folded card for writing on the inside, like this one we made for Owen's teacher:
What You Need:
A Coffee Insulator
Twine or Ribbon
Stickers and Embellishments
What You Do:
- create a Text Box in Word that's blank at the top and has "a latte for all your do" at the bottom. If a flat card, you can add "from" at the bottom. You can also freehand.
- print your box and cut it to the correct size.
- cut half a cup insulator from your favorite coffee shop and turn it inside out.
- glue the sides and bottom of the insulator to the the text box.
- glue the text box to a piece of pattern paper.
- add chipboard letters or letter stickers to the top to say "thanks".
- tie some twine or ribbon around the whole thing and made a bow.
- slip in a gift card to your local coffee shop.
- have your child sign their name.
catch you soon -