This was my first experience with an event of this size (smaller than a conference but bigger than a networking event). And it was wonderful. As a recap I thought I'd give you my highlights and some things I learned for next time.
- Riding in a Chevy Equinox courtesy of Bryner Cheverolet with Jo-Lynne , Mel & Jennifer
- Chatting with and having my hair spruced up by Michael Duenas of Hair Room Service
- Sharing a cupcake from GTown Cupcakes with Chrissy
- Talking with adorable and talented new-mom Sarah Potempa
- Meeting bloggers IRL like Molly, Tara and Carol
- Make a plan - like bridge, you should take a few minutes at the beginning to plan you hand.
- If there is swag you are particularly excited about-check it before you leave. I am still bummed that I got 2 different sized shoes from FlipOutSandals.
- Do not bring more than you need it's just extra weight to carry around - and who needs THAT? Take pictures! I know - I scrapbook - seems obvious. . .
- Eat breakfast before starting out! Or pack snacks.
Overall is was a great experience and a wonderful event! I came away with lots of great information as well as swag - and it was so much fun to hang out with already friends and make new ones, learning about different businesses and bloggers. A special shout out to the PSMMs for being such a wonderful network and group of friends.
Did you go to Getting Gorgeous? What did you learn?
catch you soon -
note: I received an invitation to this event and a swag bag for attending. I was not requested or required to write a post. As always all opinions expressed on this blog are my very own.